Sunday, July 26, 2026

Sipra'sDiary: with commentary: " WAILING WAVES">

             "Wailing  Waves"

In the beginning this vast  earth  

Was Surrounded by only water of  oceans;

Our  earth  snatched land out of  it !

So ocean howls to scoop and  grab 

His  once  lost land to own!

Watching waves  of   the ocean 

Is somewhat like meditation!

Whether high or low no matter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               To observe them is fun and wonder; 

How are they  restless and never tired!

The ocean roars in rage that echo

From  the shore up to the  sky

To convey the message :

"I store so much spirit and romance

 In the depth of my wounded  heart,

 I felt  helpless for my robbed part.

  So throughout my life 

 I am restlessly howl-- 

Dashing wildly against the shore

Burst fourth my emotion in silvery foames 

And run along to convey my eternal message,

--"  I love you , I miss you !"........ 

Let me win to own you once again!..............

COMMENTARY :

Last few years the drumbeat for predictions of the modern age about future apocalypses is buzzing : Global warming , ice -melting , climate change,   environmental pollution,  swelling of the ocean water   causing frequent  flood  and deluge have   become alarming to public  concern. Though climate change is a repetition of the old historical evidence since Noha's ark  of Biblical age

Water! Where life bubbles first, is becoming a terror! The earth was

surrounded  by water  in the beginning of creation!

One  fourth of the land we are living has been  once robbed like pirates, from the ocean .

Since then the ocean roars in fury and sends the Waves like a fleet of armies to get back  his  lost land , to reign over the planet earth ,to monopolize  on earth!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>




                                                                                                             

Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment