Chap –(3) w>3427 page- 9
The three corporate women of renowned Invest bank were discussing among themselves in conference call about the same topic: awakening up from pandemic hibernation after 18 months .
Wendy:" Hey Jolina, what's up? I expected call from you since I have heard that we have to physically present to our work place from July and it is the last week of June and. surprisingly no reaction from you!" Jolina: "Yes, I am mentally preparing myself to restart but this pandemic period kept me busy to settle a big family problem which I haven't yet shared with you."
Wendy :"family problem? nothing new ; like tooth brings tooth problem so where there is family ,there is problem ."Absense" of problem in family is actually a real problem !"Wendy laughed in her own humor.
Jolina: " It's not a joke ,Wendy !"
Wendy was touched by the serious voice. "I am sorry! Tell me what happened ? How can I help you ?"
Jolina : "Nobody can help now; ... you know Jacob went Germany six months ago to his grandma following after a nasty quarrel between us; marital quarrel is not anything new; but he has filed a divorce case against me in New York court ; I received mail from the court. I have no intention to surrender to a shameless(!..as you all know) creature like him though I was not mentally prepared for taking divorce right at this moment. My twin children have just taken admission in college .They are now at home ;they will go to hostel from September .So I am thinking how to manage three different matters simultaneously: leaving my children to hostel, restarting the office and finalizing divorce in court. I get no moral support from my Jewish parent.It was my fault that I kept it secret to them about his story of scandal with his lady assistant, to save my own prestige... They assume me as guilty; they think I should have more tolerance and capability to adjust .This is so annoying !"
Linda was listening silently so long .Breaking silence she consoled Jolina by suggesting ," I think job is the most important issue for you right now .You need to go only two or three days in the office and the rest of the days, from home.You will be free from cooking and other responsibility of children from September as they are going to hostel . These teen agers are little monsters; always too hungry to satisfy their appetite !
...And ,and .. what's the necessity of a husband for a middle-aged corporate woman, umm?.. This is the best time to take divorce. You have had a golden opportunity at right time. Let us plan how to celebrate your 'divorce 'pompously ' after getting the vaccine!O.k.?
Cheer up ,baby! "
Then she cleared her throat by coughing and continued in lower voice ,"If you still feel lonely or um,.. tickling, I can give you a link of a set of top-notch quasi-husband-partner who are different from 'tinder love' or 'just for' etc; All of them are not mere bed-bugs ; many of them are intellectuals like renowned lawyers, politicians, doctors, bankers, hedge fund-owners , journalists, corporate CEOs; they want to spend quality-time, a companionship from opposite sex of likeminded people ; Most of these upper class middle aged people suffered from stress, loneliness and different type of psychological maladies. So they seek momentary relief and joy which is not confined strictly to physical pleasure.
There was so much enthusiasm in Linda's voice that Jolina felt boosting up and light at heart ;
Jolina: " Linda, you can start "counseling ' as your side business."
Linda: Many of my friends suggested the same before you...
Hmm, so after the successful divorce , don't deprive me to have my counselling fees , ok?"
Wendy:
"Linda ,why have you never mentioned about this high-profile set of male partners to me? Do you know I am a tan-virgin at late thirties, a rare specimen in New York! The juniors in my office discussed about me in my back as lesbians as they saw me always with women; I heard the rumor . I just hate same-sex relationship. I would've guillotined all the LGBTs if I had the power of a dictator and then happily become a martyr. I adore Trump for he also had contempt for LGBT...My feature and figure both resemble very much masculine, having microscopic view of feminine curve ! Moreover all my close friends are women ! I changed my boy-cut hairstyle to feathers-cut longer hair and now I must move with male partners to wipe out the stain from the perverted perception of people ;
By the way ,do you have the name of Mayor Cuomo. in the list ? I want to contact him only in the phone, not more than that; I am enchanted with his speech."
They all began to laugh.
Linda : How can I know your need? You always seem to me as self-confident and miniature of Narcicous typed person.Yes I will give you contact ...It is almost like a confidential high profiled club with expensive charge for membership ; it has both male and female members; May be LGBTs are also allowed ; and why not! when they are accepted both socially and judicially? There is every chance to be kicked out from there if hatred against them is reflected in anyone's behaviour ....
.Cuomo? Dont you know that there are heap of #Me too'against him?
Wendy :" I don't believe it at all ! That's out of jealousy against his popularity; as hero of Covid-19 he won the heart and confidence of not only women but of the Americans as a whole... I don't know why '#Me too'makes me more interested in him."
All gave loud lough .
Wendy : "I'm just joking ;After all we are all shrewd and powerful corporate women : fish of deep level ocean who crave for casino more than any Cuomo ; If needed we can create partner out of our body like fish and then discard, or consume like spider on the day of very honeymoon. In near future the era of' '#me too' will cringe from women to the sheepish male folk, I can guarantee !
Women and women ! No male, no LGBT ; this world will be reigned. by the women ,for the women and of the women.! Singularity will survive as only gender ! I will be the path-breaking first producer of super duper spider-woman"
Linda:" Bravo! Clap ,clap , cheers for Wendy!"
Jolina: Wendy is too much excited in feminism without any Red Bull. I don't know what tumult be stirred in her blood once those exotic drinks sipped in to the gut /(stomach)!
Wendy : I'm fine ; she suggested cheerfully ,"let us now knock Miranda ."
No comments:
Post a Comment